Saturday, 18 January 2014

Somewhere in between 18th and 19th of jan

The era of a new laptop comes with many new adventures, many new sites, many new ideas. The idea I came up with today was to start my own blog, kind of like an advice column.
I love typing in this laptop! kind of edgier than the one before yet I can't let go of my baby!! it's so nice like it has all my shit but I love it being so empty!!
I've realised that as much as I know myself , I don't
I can be heartless and full of emotion at the same time.
I can be sad and hyper at the same time!
I can love and hate as well!!
It's the same thing!
Like idk who I am or who am I
What do I need to discover the audacity of my role in life
I gottsa catch catch my breath!!


No comments:

Post a Comment